Monday, 21 July 2008

Day 349 Of Captivity - A Glimmer Of Hope

Finally there is a glimmer of hope for my early release from captivity.  Whilst exercising this morning we saw some of my fellow countrymen.  One of them wished to photograph us.  I stood in the background mouthing "HELP ME" but this was to no avail.  The female Infidel believes it is because of the novelty of seeing us all on the cycling contraption, but then we all know she is a buffoon!  No, I have no doubt in my mind that this document of my plight is winging its way to Amnesty International as I write.  Soon a party of rescuers will be dispatched to rescue me from these foul smelling hairless clowns, and this will all be a distant memory.  Yes, today I feel the end of captivity draws near.  Oh happy day!

Curses!  It is a good job Amnesty International are coming soon, the wretched Infidels have found my tunnel I was digging under the prison wall and filled it back in!!!!!  

3 comments:

oojintyoo said...

Lmao Stella your such a norty girl and a witch all rolled into one.

Tiffani said...

You know, Stella, you remind me of that old cartoon, Pinky and The Brain...

"what we gonna do tonight, Brain"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD".

tee hee

Anonymous said...

infidel mom, you should write a book! I would definitley read it as would other "infidels", Great reads!
Mary
Forked River, NJ USA