Monday, 25 August 2008

Day 380 of Captivity

I have discovered that the neighbours across the street from the prison speak Arabic!  A couple of days ago I went into the bedroom upstairs so that I would have a better view of their abode.  Every time one of them moved about in their house I screamed at the top of my voice "help me, HELP ME!".  I felt sure that they would hear me and see my predicament.  However, the fat sweaty kelb came in when I was screaming and shouted over the top of my voice with his bellowings, singing like a canary and alerting the buffoon Infidels to my escape attempt.  So once again all the neighbours could hear were the rantings of the local lunatic kelb!  He needs to be on medication.  The curtains were closed and I could make no further pleas for help from my potential saviours.

Needless to say I am still a captive of the filthy infidels.  I have not given up on the neighbours, I just need to find a way to silence the kelb!  He is such a big fat snitch!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Salaam alaikum, Stella. I hope you are managing under these hideous constraints.

if your neighbours speak Arabic, it can only be a matter of time before you're freed from captivity. In the meantime, I'm still trying to contact the clerics in Melbourne to have a fatwa issued for your release. Apparently, though, the clerics in Melbourne have to contact the ones in Saudi since it's their jurisdiction (legally, not morally or religiously!)

Jalla clerics!!!