Monday, 1 September 2008

Day 387 of Captivity

......look what those wretched degenerate Infidels have done to me now!





I then had to endure thirty minutes of being brushed and I smell of oatmeal and tea tree, GAK!  Oh someone is going to pay for this most disgraceful violation against my person.

The only bonus was that their fat, smelly kelb had to have a bath as well and now he is a little more tolerable to be around, it took some shampoo to get rid of his smell I can tell you!  Being the big creep he is, he jumped in and out of the bath for the female infidel, it would take half an hours of tears and a carton of chunky monkey to recover from lifting his fat carcass into the bath!  I made sure to grab the doorframe on the way into the bathroom and spread all four paws on the sides of the bath to ensure bathing me was a most difficult task.  I also made sure to shake all the water off onto the female Infidel before she managed to get a towel.

How very dare she!  I am now lay under the dining table plotting my revenge.  I keep throwing her the odd withering stare.  May her abaya be infested with the stench of a thousand haddocks!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

:O :O :O

Oh that is SOOOO WRONG, Stella. Sometimes my Mommy does that to me and it's pure evil. I had my suspicions before, but now I know for sure that you are being tortured, and have pictorial evidence of the same. Will relay this information to the clerics... May Allah be with you.

xxx,
Silver