Thursday, 2 October 2008

Day 418 of Captivity

The visiting infidel is here again today.  She has vexed me considerably this morning.  I was enjoying a morning slumber, when I was rudely awoken by the visiting infidel hoovering the couch on which I was taking my nap!  Such insolence!  This injustice prompted me to consume yet another of her shoes, to let her know that I was scandalised by her impudence!  Needless to say the female Infidel was outraged by my act of revenge and I, the injured party, was sent to solitary with a severe reprimand.  Hardly just!

I let the female infidel know that I am brooding by letting out very long and dramatic sighs.  She will pay for this injustice later, I will wait until she is tired and then antagonise her.  I have many weapons in my arsenal that I can bombard her with.  

No comments: