Saturday, 11 October 2008

Day 427 of Captivity

The female infidel seemed to become slightly enraged this morning when I ran away with the shower curtain, complete with pole, during her shower.  I managed to hit her on the head with the pole as I made my escape, perhaps it will knock some sense into her!  She was covered in soap and shampoo and screeching at me, she looked like an abomination, the sight was quite abhorrent and I soon began to regret this maneuver.  She really ought to have grasped the fact that I become very bored when left alone for even a few moments!  This week I have managed to gnaw on her mobile phone, shred a box of tissues and steal the shower curtain all during shower time, does anyone else see a theme here?  Yes the female infidel truly is a dullard!

Oh well a little amusement to start off another dull day in the tedious world of the proles.  I still remain a captive of the infidels after all these long months and I despair of there ever being a rescue party.  One has to amuse oneself somehow during these dark days!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

ROTFLMAO Oh to be a fly on your wall...

Stark Raving Zen said...

Dear Stella, alas I feel your pain. Though I have become used to my captivity (harvested from my mother at a mere 7 weeks of age) i cannot make sense of their capacity for dullardry. Stay strong, Saluki sister. Stay strong.

Yours in Saluki magnificence, Maharani Arya Tara
(Typed by my new mommy Kristy)

Anonymous said...

Well done Princess for bring the fatwat to the fat one........
(try eating and regurgitating the loo rolls next time) xx