Saturday, 10 January 2009

Day 519 of Captivity

The hairy adolescent infidel tried to kill me this evening!  I was just about to tuck into the weedy one's pudding, when he shrieked at the top of his voice and almost gave me a heart attack!  I was so shocked I almost dropped the mouthful of toffee pie I had sequestered!  I was forced to bolt my second mouthful as he began to wave his arms around in an alarming manner.  It is all rather disconcerting when one is trying to eat!

The male infidel took pity on me and gave me some of his ice cream.  This does not mean that I like him and I will continue to eviscerate his underwear wherever and whenever I find it.  

I managed to add to the kelb's already disturbed state of mind by draping myself around his neck this evening and biting a lump from the corner of his eye.  The big jesse just lay there and allowed me to maul him.  I told him to man up!  He remains hopeful that I will one day be seduced by his brawny, untalented advances.  Quite frankly I would rather be flayed alive and rolled in marmite!  GAK!  He is truly repellent!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lmao Stella keep up the good work!!

Jint xxx