Sunday, 22 February 2009

Day 563 of Captivity

The female infidel was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen this afternoon, and the wizened old shrew would not let me assist.  Every time I jumped up at the counter to better see what she was up to, she growled at me and sent me on my way.  She grudgingly spared me a carrot to chew on, which I took into the lounge.  She was blissfully unaware and thought I was happily chewing on my carrot, and left me to my own devices for a few moments.  I took this opportunity to abscond with a string of fairy lights that the female infidel thinks looks fabulous in a bowl with some pot pourri.  I beg to differ and ate the fairy lights and some of the pot pourri as well!  I chewed them into several smaller strings, which seemed to incense the female infidel somewhat.  I was sent directly to my crate for some time, apparently for my own safety!  Once she released me I shredded the dish cloth.  As if a little solitary confinement would bring my reign of evilness to a standstill.  I scoff at you infidels!


2 comments:

Luke Leigh said...

and the list of household items grows ever larger ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the results of this new diet will be bright and fragrant LOL. Bet "she" moans about that as well!