Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Day 573 of Captivity

I am so touched and humbled, a fellow blogger http://colyndog.blogspot.com and follower of my rantings has deemed me a Kreativ blogger and has given me my first award.  I feel guilty as I have not blogged as often as I would have liked to lately, due to the female infidel hogging the computer!  I have to nominate 7 other blogs, which will be very difficult as there are so many to choose from.   
Once you receive the Kreativ Blogger award you’re supposed to pass on the good cheer.

Here are the instructions:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers. (how to choose only 7!!)
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

I pass along the good cheer to the following blogs:

1. http://www.petconnection.com/blog/2008/12/07/total-sighthound-world-domination/ 

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Thank you very much....I think Twiggs is trying to steal my thunder..however it is all my own work, you how these humans are.
You have made me smile.

Love and Licks
Nellie

Haley said...

Oh hi! I just saw that you gave this to me- thank you so much! I am honored that it is my first award! : )