Saturday, 1 August 2009

Day 720 of Captivity

The nerdy Infidel has obviously been biding his time after I recently accosted him.  I was sound asleep today on the couch after my morning exercise and he thought it would be amusing to come up behind me and clap loudly.  Needless to say I almost suffered a coronary!  Not willing to let the little pipsqueak get away with such a brutal assault on my royal person, I let out a blood-curdling scream.  Thinking I was being killed the female infidel rushed to my aid and the little upstart got a short sharp shrift for behaving like a miscreant.  I smirked smugly at him as he beat a retreat, I could still hear his indignant bleating, as the female infidel berated him further for being argumentative.  How I relished my victory!

It was a short lived triumph, however, when I found myself on the receiving end of the harpee just moments later when the little sneak sang like a canary and told the female infidel that I was distressing the camel stool on the landing.  The infidels just will not be told that it is more authentic if it has Saluki engravings on it.  They are so boorish!

No comments: