Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Day 14 in Exile

Where have the infidels brought me?  They have just taken me out for a walk in the wildest weather I have ever seen, I half expected an ambulance to pull up and for the infidels to be wheeled away in white jackets!  WTF were the balls of ice falling from the sky?  It was absolutely baltic out there.

I am currently sulking on the couch looking like a drowned Rastafarian!  My coat has become crimped to within an inch of its life, despite the fact I had an over-sized coat on to walk in.  I am not sure I shall ever speak to them again!  The television is being drowned out by the wind howling down the chimney.  The infidels are sat around in tracksuits drinking tea and looking soggy, the lounge looks like a Chav convention!

1 comment:

houndstooth said...

That's positively barbaric? It's a wonder you didn't freeze to death!

Bunny